Heroes SafeDesk#Data Analytics
How do you organize the availability of work spaces at the office nowadays for your personnel? Due to the strict regulations, it can be quite a puzzle to organize who can come to the office and who can’t. And you don’t want to lose too much time handling a manual task which can easily be automated.
Therefore Heroes created a power app, built on the Microsoft Power platform, to easily organize this for your own office(s).
You can subscribe for a day at the office via the app, the app decides based on built-in intelligence and determines if you are still able to subscribe or not for that particular day. Sounds like the perfect automated office assistant during this Covid-19 situation, right?
This solution provides your co-workers an easy way to find and reserve their spot at the office.
Want to know how it works? It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Request the free template via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let Heroes deploy, configure & customize your Office Buddy for only
- 0,99 cent per user/per month (minimum of 50 users)
- Set-up fee of 2000 Euro
- Roll out & ready to use for your co-workers
This app has been built on the Microsoft Power Platform therefore you will only need O365 licenses (E1, E3, E5, F1). Want to add more functionalities and/or features to your app, you might need a Power Apps premium license which can be purchased at Microsoft 365 portal.
Heroes Booking Buddy enables you:
- To provide your personnel with an app to easily reserve a spot at the office(s) & easily register a guest who’s visiting them (1 guest per employee);
- To manage the number of employees at the different offices according to the Covid-19 guidelines;
- To send reminders like i.e. an e-mail the day before about their reservation with possibilities to quickly cancel theirreservation;
- To easily access a Power BI report about the usage of the app which gives you direct insights.