Data EngineersWelcome to Heroes!
An extraordinary group of people, that is what we are. A handful of Heroes, all of whom have their own exceptional talents. Suddenly we were there, on January 1st 2017. And now it looks like a children’s book, with all the great adventures we experience together. We are now ready to double our team. Starting with you, heroic IoT engineer who has already discovered the powers of Azure.
Just as MacGyver can drive a car with a paper clip and a roll of duct tape, you know how to create something magical with Azure technology. You know the drill, the do’s and don’ts and the contents of your toolbox. Your expertise and your result-driven nature enable you to deliver value, to mesmerize our clients and surprise them by exceeding their expectations. Because everything we do is based on Agile, you will quickly gain the trust that things will go right with you being part of the team.
New Vacancy: Data Engineer
Are you passionate about creating integrated data solutions on Azure? A new opportunity is now available for a data engineer to work as part of a team of data scientists and cloud architects. Our client has considerable experience of working with the current and latest technology solutions including Azure Data Platform, SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Lake and Azure Databricks, with extensive logic in Python and SQL.
As a data engineer, you will advise customers on the technical possibilities and requirements in the data and analytics market. Working with your team, you will design, discover and implement D&I applications, innovative big-data platforms and self-service BI solutions required by customers.
You will be actively involved in the development of architectures, the design and deployment process with Azure DevOps and Azure Services. Your roles will also include the configuration of ETL and Azure Data Factory pipelines and performing general data engineering.
Data Engineer - Key Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the role of databases, datafactories and datalakes
- Extensive experience in SQL and no-SQL query language
- Proven knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Ability to develop and implement Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL Server andCosmos DB data platforms.
- Understanding of core data integration technologies such as Power Automate and Logic Apps.
- Knowledge if data reporting and visualisation such as Power BI is preferred.
Data Engineer - Key Projects
- Energy and Sustainability Business - Development of IoT Building Insight platform
- Online Directory - Marketing Intelligence Services
- Cancer Research Organisation - Research data platform
- Medical Data Research Business - Research data platform
What will you get in return:
- Encouragement to the functioning of the company
- Expert advice from your colleagues
- Regular training / opportunity to attend conferences
- A fixed and variable salary (variable part also paid monthly)
- Individual annual performance bonus, company results permitting
- Generous laptop budget
- Generous phone expenses
- Lease car budget depending role/function
- An employer passionate about the environment and mainly supplying electric cars
- 25 days’ holiday
- Permanent contract
- No non-compete clause
- Participation in standard pension fund
- full virtual back office function / support
Apply today and join a market leader in innovative data solutions.
Apply for this job
We think a hero dares to be different and to try new things. Someone who steps into the light and lead teams industries. That is the kind of person we are looking for.