Azure DevelopersWelcome to Heroes!
An extraordinary group of people, that is what we are. A handful of Heroes, all of whom have their own exceptional talents. Suddenly we were there, on January 1st 2017. And now it looks like a children’s book, with all the great adventures we experience together. We are now ready to double our team. Starting with you, heroic cloud architect who has already discovered the powers of Azure.
Just as MacGyver can drive a car with a paper clip and a roll of duct tape, you know how to create something magical with Azure technology. You know the drill, the do’s and don’ts and the contents of your toolbox. Your expertise and your result-driven nature enable you to deliver value, to mesmerize our clients and surprise them by exceeding their expectations. Because everything we do is based on Agile, you will quickly gain the trust that things will go right with you being part of the team.
<Switch to the Dutch Version>
We don't do dull and endless projects at Heroes. We prefer to see each project as an exciting book, with a cliff-hanger at the end of each chapter and heroic action at the end. And that heroic act is not tackling the IT problem, but the business problem. You understand that better than anyone else. The more complex, the more challenging, right?
Working at Heroes, you will spend most of the week with the customer, either on their location or at our own Heroes office. But on Friday we do things different. Friday is our Garage Day and all of our Heroes will come to our clubhouse in Utrecht. We work together, exchange experiences, learn from each other, laugh and bond. The weekend starts with the Friday afternoon drinks.
The Heroes we are looking for, can relate themselves to the following profile:
- You are a true Hero with superpowers.
- You have a college or university degree, preferably in a technical direction.
- You have extensive Azure knowledge (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- You have at least 3 years of development experience in .NET and Azure technologies (i.e. services, functions, storage).
- You are very familiar with microservices architectures and containerization (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes)
- You are very familiar with Agile/Scrum.
- You are able to explain complex matters in simple wording.
- You have an opinion of your own and are not afraid to share it.
- You are curious by nature and like to keep up with the latest technologies.
- You are a true team player, but are not afraid to take your own responsibility when acting solo.
- Your communication skills in both English and Dutch are solid, both written and verbal.
- You have some experience with the Power Platform (PowerApps, Automate, PowerBI, Virtual Agents or a combination of the above) or are willing to learn about it.
- You are familiar with DevOps and CI/CD.
Fearless as we are, we are committed to results. Towards our clients, but also towards you. If you have what it takes, we want you on board. Not temporary, but permanent. You can count on a good salary, a monthly bonus, a holiday allowance and a company car or public transport arrangement. Your pension is tailor-made, just like the tools you work with. Choose the computer and phone you want and we will buy them for you. And yes, after that they are really yours. Because coming to work with us means that we truly believe in you.
Storm in, if you think you can make the world a better place with us. We are anxious to meet you.
Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us if you have any question. To be continued…
Apply for this job
We think a hero dares to be different and to try new things. Someone who steps into the light and lead teams industries. That is the kind of person we are looking for.