Microsoft Patterns & Practices Architecture summit#Artificial Intelligence #Data Science #Data Analytics
Looking to repeat the success of the previous year, we have again invited Microsoft Patterns and Practices from the United States to European tour. If you are a developer and/or architect and want to learn how to create modern solutions for the cloud, you will have a unique chance to get answers to your questions from recognized experts from Microsoft Headquarters.
The event will include following sessions:
- Common design problems when architecting for the cloud
- The Evolution of Subscription and Security Management
- Networking Fundamentals for the cloud boundary
- Cloud DR – It’s All about How to Not Do It – Regions, Networking, Pipelines, Security
- New and Updated Reference Architectures in the AAC
|08.30||Registration and coffee|
|09.00||Start of the program|
|16.15||End of the program|
Registration & price
Registration and coffee start at 8:30
This event is free of charge and arranged in conjunction with the event LEAP 2020
Microsoft Patterns & Practices was created in 2000 to meet the demands of architects and application developers seeking guidance on how to apply Microsoft’s tools to application development scenarios and technical challenges. P & P is a set of patterns and recommendations derived from experience for how to design, develop, implement and run programming practices on the Microsoft platform.